Roll-up your sleeves and ink your pen for this hands-on workshop geared to help you get a hold of your residential service business and prepare for unlimited growth. Bring your laptop, notebook, implementer…business partner, and be ready to tackle what’s bugging you in your business.
Growing your home service business in a cashless society through technology, process, and financing is now easier than ever. It’s not just the penny that’s become unnecessary. One of the biggest trends in our economy is a cashless, convenient experience. This workshop will walk through the service call life cycle and provide a deeper understanding of the changing consumer behavior today, and how embracing pricing, digital marketing and finance solutions as part of your customer experience can springboard your next growth spurt by 25%. Through three simple processes, together we’ll help you develop the best customer experience for your service and replacement sales opportunities.
- How technology and the customer experience trends affect consumer behavior
- What does a ‘Cashless’ experience look like, and how can you make more profit by embracing it?
- Using a streamlined sales process with pricing tools to help your customers make the best choice, affordably, while increasing 5-star reviews
- How your digital presence affects your bottom line, and learning a few simple tweaks can boost your profit in a large way
- What finance plans attract larger tickets and meet consumer needs
- The simplicity behind offering payment solutions through pricing and a sales process
- Learn how to position services that stretch across the entire spectrum of potential customers
As an attendee of this post-event, you will also receive free sponsored registration to the Next Level – A View From the Penthouse event on Tuesday, March 12th immediately following EPIC. The Next Level – A View from the Penthouse event is normally priced at $499/person but will be paid for by OPTIMUS/The New Flat Rate/Online Access on your behalf. The Next Level – A View from the Penthouse event will be held from 2:30 PM-5:30 PM with Paul Kelly with a reception to follow from 5:30 PM-6:00 PM (view event details above). A free copy of Deion Sanders’ new book Elevate and Dominate: 21 Ways to Win On and Off the Field will also be provided to all attendees of Next Level-A View From the Penthouse.