Right now, customers are facing unprecedented circumstances when buying a new comfort system. The economy is spinning out of control, inflation is soaring to new heights, prices are continuing to rise, and operating costs are surging. Add to that the uncertainty of the supply chain, uncertainty of employment or work stoppages in all sectors, trade labor shortages, unpredictable weather patterns, and the volatile political climate and polices (natural gas pipeline shutdown, electrification programs, and push for The Green New Deal or some “infrastructure bill”) that are sending shockwaves through our industry and disrupting the marketplace.
Contractors are faced with unrelenting pressure to offer something different, better, and more – or be rendered irrelevant! In a sea of big box retailers, low-priced leaders, venture capital consolidation behemoths, online retailers, lead aggregators and overwhelming misinformation, what can a contractor do to not only survive, but thrive?
Embrace the Triple Ts that sales professional use as lethal weapons to gain edge in the market. Tools, technology, and technique are how the best-in-class contractors ethically eliminate the competition and generate more revenue without spending any more marketing dollars or running more leads. Drew Cameron will share with you how to leverage the Triple T’s to make you stand out and not fit in with the competition.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- T #1: Tools – How to separate yourself with competency and credibility to ethically eliminate the competition
- T #2: Technology – How to differentiate your offering with cutting-edge equipment that provides a better experience
- T #3: Technique – How to be a category of ONE. Start a conversation others ignore and finish a conversation no one else can have.
- How to end comparison selling causes comparison shopping
- How to execute within the Elevated Consumer Buying Experience to offer customers better solutions
- How to make positive life impacts, provide exceptional experiences, and shatter expectations
- How to be compelling in the customer’s mind – and eliminate comparison
- And much more!