Speaker, Author, CPA, Business Owner and National Business Columnist
The Midterms are over. Inflation remains sticky. Labor is still in short supply. AI is taking over the world and succession planning is now a bigger challenge. What’s next for your business? What are other businesses doing to navigate their ways towards growth and profitability in 2024 and beyond? How are they attracting and retaining talent? What technologies are they investing in? What are you now to build value in your business for future generations…or buyers? How will regulations from DC and your state impact your business and what steps should you be taking now to prepare yourself?
During this fast paced, entertaining and extremely valuable discussion, Gene will go over real life, feet-on-the-ground strategies and tactics that smart leaders are using to navigate their way through the new political environment and the current economic slowdown and position their companies for future growth.
During this presentation, Gene will cover some of these topics:
- An update on congressional initiatives that will impact your industry
- Strategies smart companies are using this year to navigate inflation and supply chain issues
- Tactics that forward-thinking leaders are using to not only retain their best employees during a downturn but to attract new talent
- A look at a few little known metrics that give the best indication of our economic future
- Cash flow moves managers are making now to ensure they have adequate reserves for the downturn
- The latest technologies that are attracting investments from small and mid-sized companies and which are helping to keep overhead low and profits growing
- How smart businesses are saving money even as healthcare costs rise.