Every contractor can improve their business, regardless of where it is in its lifecycle. Even the most (or least) successful businesses have processes that can be streamlined, costs that can be decreased, revenues that can be increased. Tommy Mello knows that all too well. He’s the owner and operator of A1 Garage Door Service, a $200+ million home service business based in Phoenix with over 700 employees in 19 states, a bestselling author and an acclaimed keynote speaker. But he didn’t start out that way. In fact, before he brought his company to the top of the industry, it was $50,000 in debt with little hope in sight.
In this breakout session you’ll hear first-hand Tommy’s actionable strategies and advice for home service business owners – that have been chronicled in Entrepreneur, Forbes, Inc., Huffington Post and others – on how to immediately improve every aspect of their home service business. He’ll also share his method for training and inspiring employees, teaching accountability, and improving performance for any size company. Prepare for a lively discussion on what it takes to succeed and continuously grow as a contracting business in today’s marketplace, and get ready to walk away with Tommy’s proven roadmap to success.
Key takeaways include how to:
- Implement effective marketing and sales strategies to attract and convert customers
- Streamline business operations and maximize efficiency for improved profitability
- Develop a culture of accountability and inspiration to motivate and empower employees
- Leverage Tommy’s action plan to overcome challenges and reach new levels of achievement
- Understand the key principles and tactics for continuous growth in the home service industry